Labels

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Amazing You,,,

He is my best friend, my brother, my ex-boyfriends, my bodyguard, my leader,,, We are soooo different, I always argue with him about everything,, little thing or big. Sometimes I feel he's so annoying,, but I love him so much,, don't know why. He always understand me and I hope he always love me just the way I am,, He is my Husband,, Ikmal Hudzaifah.



 Hahahaha,,, I take this picture at Paralayang, Bogor. I love his pants,,

 Our prewedding photo,, this one is my favorite.

Amazing You by Abdul and The Coffee Theory,, one of our (me n hubby) favorite song.

It's your smile,
Your face, your lips that I miss,
Those sweet little eyes that stare at me
And make me say,
I'm with you through all the way.
'Cause it's you
Who fills the emptiness in me,
It changes ev'rything, you see,
When I know I've got you with me

No comments:

Post a Comment